Real Watercolor Paper Textures
So I put together this collection from various art papers I commonly use in my own traditional works as a quick and easy "go to" for authentic paper textures! They were scanned at a high resolution, popped into Photoshop where I cleaned up any stray particles or tiny marks, cropped and saved for immediate use in your projects.
These loose paper textures are great for creating cards, web graphics, adding texture to digital art, or sprucing up your listing photos (for those digital product shop owners out there).
What You Get
- 14 high-res authentic paper images in JPG (8.5 x 11")
- new Seamless pattern textures in a handy Photoshop pattern file
- Special Notes - .PAT files are for use in Photoshop
Not sure how to use .PAT files? Check out this guide on how to use and install them : https://firesparkstudio.com/blog/tutorial-how-to-install-pattern-and-color-swatches
- Photoshop, Affinity Photo, or other programs that can open .JPG files.
- .PAT files are for use in Photoshop, only!
- Due to the digital nature of my products, I do not offer refunds. However, if you’re experiencing a problem with your files, please contact me.
- By purchasing this product, you agree to the license terms.